23.10.07

Blah Blah Blah

pake bahasa inggris ya brur heheh :

it's just my blabbering, my blah blah blah to have a peace in my mind.
today, hmmmmm........raining hard here, the sky is so dark and gloomy, sounds of thunder roaring is so scary,

is it good ? or is it bad ?
for some people maybe good cause the air is so yummy cold like in the mountain side, but for some people it's so damn bad, maybe they had a very bad day because of something, or because the traffic in Jakarta that become so god damn impossible. hmm....many people experienced so many things today before yesterday. New things, bad things, good things, confusing things......dunno...random

me,
ah.........me......just one of those people out there doing routines or not.......
me.............one in a million people across this country, across this continent
me........... just one tiny thing in this universe...........
but me......at least do something right for me and anybody around me
just want to be me.........but sometimes it's very hard to be me.....
yahhhhhhh.........thats so cliche............yeah i guess so
cliche is not a bad thing either

i just realize..........my life is just a tiny spot in this whole life thing.....just want to make the best of it.....best for me ? is it ? Naaahhhhhh.....just blabbering.........blah blah blahh

its nice to have a blog ya ?
write you wanna write and don't have to know what ppl think
its fun ....heheheh.............Nahhhhhhh another of my blabbering

see you later alligator

No comments: